Tranquility Spa & Salon
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Please Review Our Spa Policies
- We request the courtesy of a 24 hour notice if a service appointment needs to be canceled.
- A 100% no-show fee will apply in the event advance cancellation notice is not given.
- Appointments booked the same day of service will be assessed a 100% no-show fee should cancellation become necessary.
- A credit card is required to hold all appointments. Pre-payment may be required during holiday weekends and certain peak periods.
- In order to give you the best possible service, please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment. If you are receiving multiple services, arriving 20 minutes prior to your first service is highly recommended.
- We regret that late arrivals will result in an abbreviated or forfeited service so that other clients are not inconvenienced.
- Guests arriving late will be charged for the full amount of the service. Please arrive early!
- Spa guests must be 17 years of age; younger guests may receive treatments, however, they must be accompanied by a parent and a signed waiver is required.
- If you have any special health considerations, or are pregnant, please advise our staff when booking your appointment.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Certain restrictions may apply to any discounted package.
- Member discounts may not be combined with any other discounts or specials, or used for retail products.